Training Your Puppy to be a Diabetic Alert Dog

Training Your Puppy to be a Diabetic Alert Dog. My training manual is in
workbook format with links to online resources, training videos, recommended
products,how to use collect and use scent samples, forms to track
scent training,training checklists, and much more. 122 pages.


# # #

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Another Interactive Toy

The "tricky treats ball" is Mr. Murphy's favorite. Same concept. Every time I put it in my bag to take it to a demo he looks at me, like, excuse me? You're bringing that back, right? I like the texture of this rather than some that are hard plastic.

3 comments:

rachel said...

oh, the hard plastic is the only thing about the buster cube that i didn't like. I'll have to look for this one - thanks!

Dena said...

I really like the Everlasting Treat Ball and the Everlasting Fun Ball by StarMark. They have a hole where you can put "treats" or a scent article. The thing I like about them is that my dog cannot destroy them. And trust me, she has tried! She has destroyed both the Buster Cube and the Tricky Treat Ball- and within a day of me giving them to her. The Everlasting Balls really hold up and it isn't a waste of money for me!

rachel said...

oh, dena - i got Lilly an 'everlasting treat ball' and she LOVES it. I like that you can put the LARGE chunk of treat in one side or kibbles in the other side. Licking the 'chunk' keeps her occupied when i need her to be still for a little while and she LOVES the texture of the 'ball'.